Free for Vloggers Program – Terms and Conditions
For the “Free for Vloggers” program the following terms and conditions apply:
1. VisionDirect (we) offers free sunglasses to vloggers (you) based in Australia in the “Free for Vloggers” program (the program).
2. Entrants into the program shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the program you must fill in the application form on the following web page: https://www.visiondirect.com.au/c/free-sunglasses or send all the necessary information to firstname.lastname@example.org. No product purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the the program, please contact us on email@example.com.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. In total 50 participants will be selected. Participants must have a minimum of 1000 YouTube subscribers.
5. Participants in the program will be notified by email.
6. The participants consent to the use by VisionDirect and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the program for an unlimited time, of the participant’s video and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by VisionDirect and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
7. VisionDirect accepts no kind of offensive language and harmful content is strictly forbidden:
a) If your video is inappropriate, you have to immediately delete the video.
b) If your video includes anything defamatory or slanderous towards the VisionDirect brand, VisionDirect reserves the right to take legal actions against you.
8. VisionDirect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this program with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of VisionDirect in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. VisionDirect shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
10. VisionDirect will send one of the three colour options (black, tortoise, black-tortoise mix) from the Arise Collective brand
a) You cannot choose the colour.
b) The product that you receive may not be the exact same model as those that are currently available on our VisionDirect website.
11. You must respect the deadlines.
a) If you don’t post the video in time (defined in the instruction email), you will need to return the sunglasses (return costs at your charge).
b) If the glasses arrive broken, contact VisionDirect for further instructions.
c) If the glasses arrive too late, contact VisionDirect for further instructions.
12. Link to www.VisionDirect.com.au in your video description on YouTube.
13. Include the keyword in bold and add at least three (can also be combined) of the other keywords either in the video description or title:
a) Sunglasses review
b) VisionDirectAU sunglasses review
c) VisionDirectAU unboxing
d) Arise Collective
e) Sunglasses for travels
f) Eye protection
g) Makeup for sunglasses
h) Sunglasses for your face shape
i) Sunglasses try on
j) How to pick sunglasses
k) How to choose the perfect sunglasses
l) Top sunglasses trends
m) Designer sunglasses
14. Don’t mention any other eyewear brands other than VisionDirect and Arise Collective in the video.
15. Post a video about one of the following topics before the defined deadline:
c) Sunglasses for travel/holiday
d) Eye protection
e) Lookbook / how to style
f) Makeup for sunglasses
g) Face shape
h) Any other interesting topic (contact VisionDirect in this case to discuss the idea)